Cristina Canard is the principal of Apex Accounting Limited. Cristina offers a flexible personalised service to small and medium businesses, trusts, and estates for all their accounting, management reporting, compliance reporting, and taxation planning needs.
Cristina has a background in business management in the international tourism sector and in public accountancy firms in New Zealand, and is familiar with legislation and reporting requirements to the IRD. The rules change and Apex will keep you up to date, and ensure your business is aware of the implications of any changes.
Cristina holds the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accountancy, Finance & Information Systems
- Graduate Diploma - Accountancy, Finance & Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - majoring in Tourism
Cristina Canard is a member of the Accountants and Tax Agents Institute of New Zealand.
Myla Teresa Villacastin finished her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting at the University of the Philippines. She has worked in Bank of the Philippine Islands as a Senior Service Associate and Universal Processor. She has also been the Finance Officer for 15 years in one of the non-profit Catholic community overseas. She has worked in a New Zealand based Charitable Trust as their Accountant.
Myla is an accountant at Apex Accountancy Limited. She is a Xero Certified Advisor and Xero Payroll Advisor. Myla holds the following qualifications:
- NZ Graduate Diploma in Applied Management - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant